Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Thong Underwear For Women
U.S. Today again cold, woke up late and had breakfast toast with butter and chocolate milkshake, then came my cousin and you pay what he owed him, left breast to buy things to cook the turkey, and we stay watching the karate kid movie that my cousin lent us.
At noon I was finishing the movie started to smell like something burning and when we went to see was the turkey that my mom had forgotten in the oven UU. And we ate beans on toast.
After I watch Last Friends and I liked the end, I think even end up as Takeru friends living together will never stop loving Ruka Ruka and Michiru, then there is too much suffering to be with the person you want without power love her? uu is too complicated.
In the face all funny as ever really love my friends from the face, and at night talking with my dear friend Akiko, who as always listens and advises, somehow the conversation went on that topic that both want to forget but was good poder hablarlo con alguien.
Me voi a dormir ahora. Hoy nada interesante~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment