Wednesday December 29 Tuesday December 28 Monday December 27
Today I woke early for some reason, my mother wove a scarf for my sister and I sat beside her awhile, then went down and prepared us hot chocolate, then came to the exchange to update and help my mom to build laundry, clean the hall after the furniture of my cosmetics, and picked up shoes, dead ends, I think they were unaccustomed
lunch xD what is rescued from burning turkey was good. In the afternoon I talked with my friend of my kokoro Eli, while not looked into, and it gives me great pleasure, is a very special girl to me. Tube after Bible study with my family.
the evening also connects the unhappy George and confirmed what I already knew, men are bastards, Akiko chan says I think like them not to fall into their traps but it is something not easily gives me , as right now I'm more confused than before, I'm not in love because I've been before but there is a strange feeling, attraction? NAAA lol I do not think, what if the insurance esque assure you I'm gonna fall and I would love challenges.
But that will not do it, after a person is out of my life forever decided not anyone fall in love again.
Well then prepare cold soup for dinner and I read fics, if i continue my vice and perdition u.รบ me the truth some other tired but I am passionate about, I hope to leave soon.
then I went to sleep, today anything interesting ~ ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment