Saturday, December 25, 2010

Back Pain Green Stool

Sunday December 26 Saturday December 25, 2010

Today I officially started this journal, this day I'm on vacation as I'll be all next week.

usual I got up early and started to listen to songs from Kat-tun on my phone without intention to get up but I had to do it, I prepare some eggs for breakfast but mom told me I had to do for all ¬ ¬

I came to the exchange and check notifications Face, also update blog (www.koizumi-kat-tun.blogspot.com) with the video of Jin and then I started to write my Christmas fic xD if you can not finish because I always start to write and I can never finish them, but the esque Akame is so complex and at the end but I want a happy ending is so unreal that I can not write and a sad ending is so painful that I prefer not to. Now my sisters

which can not stand listening to those I hated Koreans fall so bad, I seem so slimy and do not understand how they say they are the great wonder when they are not. Waiting
hear them stop to see my dorama Last Friend hermoxa gift of a volume and which I love, it is a girl who is abused by her boyfriend (the papasote of Nishikido Ryo), but can not leave, it is sad that these things happen in real life but I think it is a mental problem, be with the person who hurts you most, and his best friend Ruka in love with her, that problem, forbidden love someone is so tiring, I do not understand esque or anything at all, hahaha, I do not ever go through that, love a girl xD. Although not a bad idea (?) XDDDD after all women are better than men (out beside me burned) xD

Waaaaaaaaa is very sad, I even cried watching it, somehow esque understand the suffering of Ruka
Then Uu I was in the face for a while and then I Baney arranged to go to the temple, to return cenamos perros calientes y me vine al mesenger para platicar con mi amiga querida Eli-chan que siempre es linda conmigo y escucha mis tonterias. Ahora intentare continuar mi fic. Hoy nada interesante~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment