Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wall Block Calculation

Part Two


hello !!...
good here the second part of this fic ... I hope to update soon ... :) Hopefully the inspiration to continue coming up:)
I must say thanks for the comments, really helped me muxo having new inspiration ... and I have uploaded the mood muxisimo ... spero ke enjoy this update .... I

and emm decir ke me encanta sunny jajajaXD por eso las historias ke escribo se centran en ella ... :p
bueno eso... disfrutenlo...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl Or Boy
segunda parte

Al llegar a sus dormitorios cada una comenzó a hacer sus distintas actividades, Yuri se acerco un poco a Fanny y le susurro - " que paso con Amber?... " - la   muchacha   mas baja la miro por un momento, luego volvió a concentrarse en su   tarea de historia y respondió, casi sin animo - " nothing ... I just do not like what was this girl ... so I'll make it clear ... " - Yuri's watching, taking one of his notebooks from his backpack and mentioned without intention - " You know what Amber feels about you ... and now you've made very obvious that you like someone else ... very well known fact that we all love ... "-Tiffany detachment not the look of your book, I knew that the highest was right, but not know what to say or do.

The truth is that all were feeling the need to say what they felt, Sunny was a very skin, always hugging or playing with them and it was doing very difficult for all of your feelings and even more, try to fight them.

girls went to sleep, all the bedrooms were quiet except of Sunny, which occasionally heard a sound like a video game, lowest used to play late into the night, though not the only one awake, all the girls were thinking and struggling with their own desires, as if they planned it, all wanted the same "I wish you were a kid. .. Lee Soonkyu ", and with that thought slept.

's wishes come true

dawned on the SM High School, and every day his routine was the same, get up, bathroom breakfast and then go to classes, Taeyeon started hitting all the doors, waking up her friends, Yuri and Sooyoung had the mission to awaken the ice princess, the girls entered the room and began to shake the girl, Sica was to cover with sheets, while the two under the rushing - "we Sica, we can not have this fight every morning ... " - the girl was still growling, Sooyoung was who speak now - " Sooyeon if you get up now I swear I'll show the whole school your underwear! " - the blonde figure sat up and looked at her in a threatening way the spit - " as Choi Sooyoung call me? " - both looked like a competition or rather as if they could kill, until he heard a scream, looked at the three with surprise and rushed out of the room to see what was happening.

When you reach the living, which was the common room connecting bedroom, they found all the girls out of bed and Sunny all looked, Jessica approached Tiffany and wonder - "what happened? ... who cry ?..." - Tiffany's look for a moment and shrugged, in fact no knew what had happened, Taeng dared to strike and ask for the other side of the door - "Sunny okay? ... happens? " - all waited in silence until a voice that was not the lowest was heard - " Tae is not happening ... I ... I ... " - all were alarmed to hear the voice, the SM High School was a girls' school as a boy had entered his bedroom.

Nicole was the one who spoke this time - "who the hell is that? ... salt degenerated room! " - each took an object to defend Sunny and also to reduce the intruder, were waiting holding vases, books, lamps and what they found at hand, the door opened slowly, and appeared in a boy with green eyes, wavy hair falling over his eyes, had full of tears, was the same height Sooyoung and Sunny was wearing pajamas, pajamas with yellow ducks, and due to the difference in size with the lowest seemed that growth had suddenly assaulted.

The girls looked puzzled, Jessica hit him with slipper he had in his hands, the boy looked at her with tears flowing freely from her eyes, and did not know whether to feel shame or fear, had a look so cute and sweet, Jessica swallowed hard and asked - "Quie ... Who are you? " - the boy look and took one of his hands - " Sica ... I am ... I am Sunny ... " - all looked stunned and now it was Nicole who struck him with the cushion he had taken the sofa - " yah! think you would not recognize our Bunny? ... Who are you? " - the boy released Sica's hands and buried his face in his hands, trying to breathe so the tears or continue falling, remove the hands from his face and went - "girls please believe me I am. .. I swear that I am ... not know what happened but when I woke ... I had this body " - all were looking, Taeyeon was that this time approached and itching so sweet cheek guy said - " Sunny could only know this. .. What is your name? ... " - the boy looked at her and shook head shaking from side to side - "Tae Do not make me say ... You know I do not like ... " - Yuri is approached by a little odd the other boy's cheek - " do not know why it does not want to say ... confess who you are? " - the boy closed his eyes as she shook her head, and knowing that he had no choice but take air and in a whisper said - " reads soonkyu ... " - none seemed to hear and stared at him with a gesture of questioning, the boy returned to repeat now stronger - " Lee Soonkyu ... Now if I heard ... God seems to do CONSCIOUS ... " - all were surprised, not many people knew the real name of Sunny, because in fact I hated it, his interrogation lasted a little more, a few more questions that could only have known Sun and finally concluded that if it was the lowest of the group of girls.

were all confused, do not know what to say or do, the situation was too unreal, and after a few minutes of stunned looks and shrugged, Jiyeon approached, took the hand of unnie and told her gently - "Sunny unnie ... do not cry ... come sit down ... " - started pulling the boy's hand directing the couch, the other followed, Sunny was dropped and looked straight in the eyes of the child who had sat beside her and had taken his hand, the girl recognized immediately to the person he wanted, he saw through his eyes and found the warmth of which was love, swallowed hard, and somehow she felt her body began to zoom in on those lips that had ; to kiss dreamed many times, the other noticed this and reacted immediately, Tiffany who had sat across the boy was shot to atrásy other Jiyeon arrested before savoring those lips, who spoke Sooyoung was now after long time of analysis - "well let's say you Sunny ... are supposed to pass this ... I say look at you, point you're a guy first, second, you're tall ... " - the boy looked at her and raised an eyebrow as he answered - " or in a situation like this you put aside the jokes about my height, right? ... well no matter ... not as a step, I say I fell asleep yesterday when I was y. .. today after hearing Tae voice lift me I look in the mirror and found this ... are supposed to know? " - some nodded, and after a few minutes all seemed to realize how this had happened, all in his mind recalled the wish they had asked the night before and their faces changed, Some felt guilty other happy, but all thought that things would be very easy.

Sunny was still sitting on the couch, staring, Fanny had her hand on his back and to love to try to calm him down, until an idea crossed his mind - "Bunny emm ... this means that you are a ... emm guy in every sense of the word ?..." - all the watched with curiosity, and after a few seconds the most understood the ; question and turned to look at the boy, Sunny Tiffany kept looking with confusion until they finally understood, his expression change to one of terror, jump up and ran to the bathroom, all froze, the looked makno is not understand anything until you approached Nicole Yoona and whispered in his ear, the girl took a hand to his mouth and whispered the same thing Seohyun Jiyeon and all three were flushed, and looked down, Taeng look at Nicole with a look of disapproval, would not imagine what they had said to the minors.

of nowhere you hear a scream from the bathroom, the girls turned to look and Jessica said - "I guess the answer to your question is whether Fanny ..." - Sunny came the bathroom with his face pale. Sunny

again collapsed on the sofa, and closed her eyes as she asked the air - "which is supposed to do now ...? " - Taeyeon would respond when he saw the clock hanging on the wall and started to say - " Well I think the first step is to have appropriate clothing and second we must go to school ... we only have 20 minutes to start the first class - no Bunny wanted to leave there alone, or rather solo , and Tiffany was the fastest and intelligent - "emm Tae think it would be good for someone to stay with Sunny, I say to support it, do not feel alone ... I say alone ... I can stay with it and think we're going to do ... " - The leader thought for a couple of minutes and although I was not convinced of the intentions of Fanny, I felt I could not leave the boy alone, so I reluctantly agreed - "okay, I think you're right, and as for clothes that do not" - Yuri who was now up and smiling at Sunny said - "the last time my brother came to see me leave a robe was dirty and I wash it but never sent it, I think you stay very well, at least until we find more clothes " - Sunny opened his eyes and smile so tender, Yuri immediately blushed at the gesture.

All

began to get up to go to school, Yuri had given him clothes and Sunny "the" had gone to the bathroom to change, yet I did not leave ; an bedroom when Sun left the bathroom wearing a black jeans, a black shirt and some tight fitting white sneakers, was putting a polerón on the shirt, when I look at fixed term of her friends and realized that all the were looking very fixed, raised an eyebrow as he asked them - "so bad I have ?..." - some jaw were slightly open, and to try to conceal his state of wonder, he Taeyeon said - "actually looks good on you, well we're leaving ..." - said as he tried to look away, see Sunny with that body had sparked more than a thought in the mind of the little leader.

Sunny sat down, Tiffany closed the door and then turn to look at the boy, turned towards him, sat his hand and rodeo her arms and noticed how much he had changed the child's body, his shoulders were broad, like a boy, Sunny the rodeo with his arms, needs to feel that support, pressed a bit and could feel Fanny those arms with muscles, his mouth in the boy's neck and breathe the smell, it was irresistible, had so long desired to be like Bunny, was like a dream.

Suddenly he heard the voice of Sunny - "Fanny ah ... because it happened I do not understand, I ... I do not want this body ... " - Tiffany had not noticed how sad I was Sun, I was so happy to see his wish come true I had forgotten what he felt the other girl moved away to look at her and offered her his most sweet smile, Bunny looked at her with new tears in his eyes and pressed his face against the neck girl Tiffany placed his arms around the boy, it felt so good who returned to forget that the boy was suffering fits and his mouth was positioned near the ear and Sunny whisper - "Do not be sad and think about what to do, you know you can count on me, tranquil say quiet ... " - began to draw circles on the back of the boy, the more strongly embrace it, could feel the girl's body against his, and as yet not quite understand the reactions that had the body of a boy, Contact made something boil within him, walked away a little and looked straight in the eye Tiffany, did not know what happened but his body was acting alone, the girl looked at him with curious eyes were fixed Sunny in Tiff's lips, they were so soft, desirable, and without knowing it began to approach the object of desire, was only inches.

Tiffany was surprised the other hand, had embraced Sunny and comfortable waiting more than anything to spend time with or more well it needed quality time with the boy, Sunny and nothing had been away from her, did not understand the behavior of the boy, but she noticed that Sunny had his eyes fixed on his lips, and knew what I had to do to comfort the boy. Sunny saw was slowly and she began to do the same, I was so close to getting what had dreamed for so long, his heart beating hard against his chest, he thought that leave his place, I felt the blood running through his veins, and Sun suddenly stopped and quickly get up sofa. While

medium centímetro de tocar los labios de Fanny, la mente de Sunny, que era la que pensaba como chica, le envío una señal de alerta, fue como un balde de agua fría o mas bien como una golpe en la mejilla, y un grito que le decía “detente! Estas loca!?... es Fanny… que piensas que haces, controla esas hormonas, sigues siendo una chica…!” y con esto en mente, dejo de mirar los labios que tenia frente a ella y se levanto de un salto, sentía que la atmosfera era incomoda y trato de disculparse – ” yo… yo lo siento Fanny ah… I know this ... yet not quite understand how this body, forgive me ... not gonna happen again - Tiffany looks down, trying to hide his disappointment, had been so close, and to try to calm the boy in front of her she said, while pretending their best smile - "Sunny I'm sorry your not me, me ... emm I get carried away, was something of the moment, do not worry ... I think emm we should think how to undo it ... I think? " - Sun nodded placed his finger on his cheek and frowned, he had no idea how to turn his body, and suddenly had an idea.

Salto in place, and Fanny approached, kneeling before her as she said - "we must look on the internet, say, at least then we might find something ... you think? " - Fanny smiled, was happy to see the boy smile was contagious, and it had always thought Sunny's smile was one of the sweetest visions of the world, so taking your hands nodded - "if I agree we should see what we find on the Internet ..." - and saying that both Sunny went to the room where he had his laptop, had much to investigate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment