Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Looking For Power Of Aternen

... Boy Or Girl

hello!!

wou... firt fic in english... well i hope you enjoy... (:
and i hope you comment because... that help me a lot
anyway...

no too much to say just...
enjoy... (:



---------------------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter
The things I don’t want to learn

Everything seems to be going well. Nothing could go wrong now... I'm coming back from USA to my dear Seoul... I want to see my old friends, the city, the streets... the river... those places I remember from my childhood.

While the plane was flying through the sky, descending to get closer to the ground. I remembered everything I lived here, in this place... good and bad moments, all the things that I miss, I can't wait to see my friends and their surprised faces at the moment they see me,   I smiled at the thought.... for a moment I felt someone was looking at me, I could feel a pair of eyes on me, I turned my head just to find nobody was looking at me, though I still could feel someone looking at my direction..., I just ignored it and turned to see through the plane window again.

At the moment the plane made contact with the ground and stopped, I stood up and started looking for my stuff, feeling again that sensation of someone is looking at me but again I prefered ignore that sensation... the sensation I'll regret later.

I took my luggage and walked to the exit of the airport. I caught the first cab I saw and told the driver the address I was going to... I know… this will be a big surprise.

Finally, I reached my destination, the wind blew hard, and fluttered my hair, then I had a chill and a strange sensation came to me, and made me shake a little, I didn't give it much importance, I just kept walking... I crossed the street, and then when I was facing the door of the house, I took air and pressed the bell, I turned back for moment to see the other houses of the neighborhood; they looked the same as I remembered. My mind was wandering for all the memories till I heard the door was opening behind me, I turned on my heels and my eyes stayed on a figure looking at me perplexed... a smile was formed instantly in my face and my arms were extended automatically, I wanted to hug that girl infront of me, who has the most beautiful smile that I have ever seen.

She was still stuck on the threshold of the door and was looking at me as if she had just saw the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, her eyes were filled with tears and she pounced over me, I lost my balance a little and put one of my foot back to support her weight, I closed my eyes and let her scent invade each particle of my body, I remember this essence, it's a vanilla and chocolate mixture, I will always love this scent....

I felt how her hug got stronger while she placed her face in my neck and inhaled my scent, I was absorbed in the sensation of feeling her in my arms again, I put my lips near her ear and whispered to her- "you have no idea how much I've missed you" -, I felt how she shuddered to feel my breath hitting against her bare skin.
We broke the hug after several minutes, I was only inches away from her, looking at her face, I was so close, I could see the shine in her eyes, her agitated breathing and her lips… so pink and luscious, my eyes were traveling from her eyes to her lips, I was trying so hard to contain myself of doing something that I could later regret.

I kept looking at her till she broke the silence- "I thought that I'll never see you again . "- I smiled to the comment, I showed a half cocked smile, she always told me she liked it, I put my hand on my nape- "I thought that I will never have the strength to come back... but I have many outstanding things to do here"- she stared at me with a serious expression, but when she saw my smile, couldn't help but smile too... I know how to get things with her.

Withdrawing her arms of my neck, she took my hand and started to drag me inside the house -"come on... let’s go inside, it's better to talk there... outside is not safe anymore." - I looked her with curiosity, raising one of my eyebrows and before I could ask anything I realized I was already inside the house, she closed the door behind me and put the latch, through my mind passed lots of thoughts, I thought only America was dangerous maybe I was wrong- "I never thought the things here have become so dangerous, I guess everything have changed in 5 years after all." - she looked at me with sweetness as if she was talking to a little child, slowly approached her hand towards me and placed it in my check, gently stroking it and looking deep into my eyes, I was absorbed for the chocolate sea of her eyes, while I was lost in her, she brought me to the reality - "a lot of things have changed"- and with that last sentence, she removed her hand from my face, it left a cold sensation in my check. She walked away from me, going to the kitchen's direction; I followed her slowly, trying to keep my eyes away of every part of her body that would make me have inappropriate thoughts.

When we were in the kitchen, she opened the fridge and took a piece of cake, which she cut and served it to me, I smiled, I assumed it was a birthday cake, it has been two days ago and I have not forgotten- "I have something for you"- she was curious- "you think I forgot your birthday?"- she smiled again, I went to my suitcase to take the gift out of it, actually I have presents for each birthday that I missed, I always wanted to send them but I never dared.

While she was opening each package her face changed with each gift, we have gone from the kitchen to the living room, and I was sit right in front of her, I have to say that I can't move my eyes off her; I will never get tired of looking at her.
We started to talk, told me what she and the others had made while I was gone, talked about her job and had quit studying for many reasons, I was looking at her carefully,   while contemplated every single of her features, she has changed in many aspects, she is now a woman, but I still could see some features didn't have changed like her eyes that seems to smile in their own way although now they have this thin black line that delineate them, her lips were the same, I remembered them very well, how they looked, felt and tasted... so pink as always, thick, those lips that invite you to be more closer to them and lose against them. Her skin is too soft as porcelain but I can swear it looked a little paler though.

I keep looking at her till she finished her monologue; I smiled trying to process all the new information- "want to see the others?" [/i- was her question, I just nodded my head in response, she took out her phone of her pocket and started to browse to find the numbers, while she was doing that without raise her head to look at me, asked- "so... how has been your life?, you didn't call since you left, I didn't believe myself when I looked you standing in front of me"- then to see I was not answering, I stared at her for a moment then I said- "well for now my life's fine, was hard at the beginning I started from cero then the things were getting better and better, and now I work as a photographer, I studied and I have a good work.... and now I came back to set up the things I left behind and kill my demons here." -, she just stared at me.

After a few minutes of silence and a intense stare between us, she just sighed and looked back at her phone, when she found what she was looking for, put the phone near her ear, and waited for a moment till she greeted someone in the other line- "hey Sungmin, do you have something to do tonight?"... no, it’s not an indecent proposal... I told you it is not... so, can I go to your place?, good, I'll be there at 8, see you, bye"- I guess she noticed the change in my gaze while she was talking, and I have to say that she sounded so familiar, no... more than that, she sounded so friendly, I tried to divert my gaze when she was talking, after all, I have no rights to be jealous of her, I'm the one who ran away without a word.

I stood up and walked to the window, I remembered about the times I came to this place, running away from where my mom and her boyfriend lived, I could never call that place... my home, suddenly I turned back to ask her about something but surprised her staring at me, watching me, in her eyes reflected alot of emotions, I could only recognize "desire", I can remember I had seen that emotion in her eyes only twice, before it was only me the one who had have that look, and now, she has it too, my innocent Taengo, the Taengo who looked at me as if I was a piece of meat. At being caught by me, she looked away and blushed, oh well, actually her face turned a deep red, I couldn't help but smile.
I swallowed saliva and for broke this uncomfortable silence, I asked- "do you have to go to work today?"- She put her eyes on me again, and gently denied with head and answered to me- "no... It’s my free day... why?" - I went closer, sat down by her side and told her- "I need to buy something to transport me"- she looked at me with curiosity and just nodded.

After another hour, we finally left the house, she locked the door and we started to walk, we have to go to the bus stop, walking in silence, it felt weird not to hold her hand, oh well, the force of the habit was stronger. I tried to start a conversation, but my mind couldn't find something bright to talk about at that right moment, all the thinking was not necessary anymore- "so, what kind of transport do you have in mind?"- I looked at her and smiled- "well, I would love something really fast, I think I already know what could it be"- she looked at me suspiciously, I could hear a little sigh from her -"you never liked to go slow"- I was shocked, I have to say something -"but I always took the time at the right moments"- she blushed, stared at me for a moment and at that fact I realized what I have said, instantly I blushed too and turned my head to hide my reddish face.
The way to the center of the city was quiet and weird, I had never felt like this when I was with her before, wait... yeah, I had been like this once before, and was when I confessed my feelings to her. But there was no way to suppress this feeling around us, is like a mixture of sexual tension and words unspoken yet. We got off the bus and walked, till I suddenly stopped facing one of many stores that were there, and she asked me- "why do you stop here?... oh no, are you thinking to get one of these....???" , I turned to look at her with a mischievous smile on my face like a little kid I nodded, -"I told you, I love speed!" - I took her hand and went inside the store, there were a lot of it, all were beautiful and shining, I stared at them with ecstasy, after an hour deciding which of these beauties will be mine, finally I sit down on the one that stole my sight, and told the seller, the one who every moment would look at my Tae, I sign on the check and pass it to him- "can I take this one, right now?"- the seller nodded but he still has his eyes on Taeyeon, I didn't like his gaze, so I took her hand-"come on Taengo, let's go to have a ride"- she nodded, I could see fear in her eyes, but I smiled, I gave her the most sweetest smile I have, knowing that it would make her feel safe and I was right, oh thanks god…she still trusts me, that certainly made my day for sure.

We ride for awhile until we stopped to eat something, while we were eating in a small restaurant, she spoke, taking me by surprise-"you are lying to me…"- I was shocked-"what are you talking about?"- she has a strong gaze on me and while playing with the food on her plate, continued- "you have said you work as a photographer... I don't think that the salary is good enough just to take out a blank check, or am I wrong?" - again that inquisitive gaze on me, my heart started to speed up and my mind tried so hard to analyze the information so fast as possible, but there were no way to skip this interrogation, I let out a sigh and I started-"shortly after arriving in America, I had a bad job, cleaning a disco, the pay wasn't enough for me to survive, until one day a woman went to the disco I was working, and she didn't stop looking me all the entire night"- I paused a bit to see her, she was serious, I better keep talking- "the things changed since that day"- I told her all the story, while I talked, her gaze and features started to relax, they softened, she wanted to confortt me, then at that moment I remembered the old girl who used to hug me until I fell asleep on her bed.

Everything went well, I'm feeling like I'm gaining again the connection with this girl in front of me, I wish I had paid more attention to my surroundings, for me the things seemed to be grooming, I could tell that everything is not going to collapse around me, neither those eyes that already know my upcoming future...

The day seemed to go faster than I wanted, and soon it was time heading to Sungmin's house.

 

Meanwhile in other part of the city....

 

Two shapes could be seen with difficulty in the darkened alley, they seemed absorbed in a game of stares, until one of the shapes the one who looked to wear a tight dress, with long and wavy hair, her body may leave breathless even to a priest, her eyes seemed to sparkle in the dark-"well... why did you come back?" - the other one moved slowly without looking away-"it's not of your concern Miyoung... so just stay away, I hate when you are sticking your nose where you should not"-The silhouette who was answering was wearing tight pants made of leather, a black blouse very tight to her figure, her eyes were dark and had a somber and listless expression. The one wearing the dress walked around gracefully -"then...there IS a reason... I wonder what could be...mmmm... maybe some business or maaaaybe you missed me too much....Yuri"- the one with the leather pants put a grin that instantly turned into a repulsion expression-"missed you??... it has not happened and will not happen ever... what we had had that moment was just a moment of desire, lust, boredom and no more....it's not my fault that you had turned into an obsessed psycho with me... I think I'm so good in the bed then,...." - the girl with the dress has changed her expression from a playful one to an annoyed one-"obsessed??... with you??... oh please come on....mmmm... but I keep wondering what brings you, the leader of the northern clan, around here again... something tells me that you have found something or someone that has caught your attention... " - the girl in pants rose and answered-"no... it's just that I got bored there in America" - both women stared at each other until the beast wearing pants broke the silence and tension-"alright I'm leaving you now Miyoung... I have to see how goes everything while I was gone"- and with the last mentioned, she disappeared, the woman in the dress only whispered her last sentence that was impossible for the other person to hear it-"I'll take away anything you want... if I can't have you... then I'll have everything you want"- with that, she disappeared of sight.

 

Some minutes later...

Before we reach Sungmin's house, we stopped at a gas station, I got off the motorcycle, while I was putting gas into my motorcycle, and again I felt someone looking at me.

Taengo got off the motorcycle too, she was entering the store of the gas station to pay for the gas and although no one was around, I still could feel that gaze on me and at the moment I turned, I found a pair of dark eyes as the dark of the night.
I couldn't move, through my mind crossed millions of thoughts and none was consistent, I just was seeing her eyes, the eyes have a look that is telling me to get more closer to them, I wanted to, but my feet can't move, my feet were stuck on the ground, she slowly was getting closer to me and I could feel an aura around her, mixed feelings swirled around it and enveloped me with her body so close to mine, it was a mix of lust, desire and a completly physical attraction.

When she was only inches away from me, smiled, a malicious smile, and with a whisper-"you smell so good... my name is Tiffany... and yours?"- my mind was still out of control, I looked at her from head to toes, she was wearing a bright black dress and very tight to her figure, showing every dangerous curve of her body. Coming back to reality, I answered-"emmm I.... I... Sunkyu... but you can call me Sunny"- I stuttered, stammered as if I haven't had seen a truly beautiful girl.

The girl smiled, she was amused at the sight of the shyness that could adopt someone who uses a motorcycle, the one who is feeling so intimidated right now, she passed her tongue over her lips, the smell of the person in front of her was driving her crazy, it was obvious and she is not going to lose this opportunity, a smell like this it's impossible to let it go, not when she was starving and it is not only for blood- "so cute... you are new here don't you?.... I haven't seen you before"-   the girl has her eyes stuck on the woman's lips, looking how the woman passed her tongue on those pink fleshy lips, it makes her have insane thoughts.

Standing there, I shook my head trying to think right-"no...no... I was born here, I was in America and I just came back today"]- she looked at me from head to toes, she tilt her neck to one side, letting me see her smooth skin exposed. She was watching me. "so, you just came back today huh?...mmmm are you busy?"- her smile become malicious again, I swallowed saliva, normally I'm not this shy, but I'm feeling like a little fish infront of a cat, I was fighting with myself, I've dated many girls, I can handle it, but before I could answer her, Taengo's voice broke the tension between us-"okay, I already paid for the fuel, let's g-.....oh emmmm is your friend?" - her gaze drifted from me towards the woman, and then looked at me really mad, I just could smile and make her ensure-"we have just met.... alright we better go to Sungmin's house"- I smiled, then I talked to the goddess with the dress who is staring at Taeyeon with indifference and apathy. TaeTae was doing the same, she watches her with her eyebrows frowned, it was like she was trying to kill Tiffany with the stare, to make the thing cool, I spoke-"ooh well, Tiffany, was a pleasure to met you, maybe we will meet another time"- She has her eyes on me again and smiled- "oh, pleasure's mine... hope the next meeting to be more... durable and enjoyable"- with that she went away, leaving Taeyeon with a mix of confusion, angry and indignation expression, I blush a little, and I put my helmet on, Tete was putting hers too, she was behind me and told me-"tsk.. so insolent, saying that to a stranger...gosh!"- I smiled and started my baby with destination to remember old times.

Elsewhere in the city ...

In a sort of abandoned subway station, a tall, thin, woman with the body of a goddess, was entering a dark place, several men and women doing different things, and they all turned to look at the person that penetrated in their territory, but everyone knew and would never do anything against her.
When she reached the end of the site, she found her most loyal companion and friend, he looked for a moment and then wrapped in happiness said - "Yuri... came back ... finally ..."  - she returned the smile, that winning smile -  "We have much to do, things are messy Yunho ... " - the boy looked at her, he knew too well to know that she had a much more powerful reason to come back, and released it without thinking - which is the reason for your return? ... what did make you to come back? " - she smiled at the questions, he knew when she was in a good and a bad mood, all that was Kwon Yuri he knew, and she felt relieved to finally tell someone, to share this feeling - found what I wanted ... a new prey ... and I think I fell in love ... " - the guy had a look of pure astonishment -" in love? ... you ... and what's so special? "  - the girl sat down, crossed her legs and stressed -  "Everything I've been looking, since her smell even how she is ... and she will be mine ... all mine"  - and with that said in her mind began to take shape a plan to Attract and bring her down.

--------------------------------

-------------------------- end the first chap ...
i hope do you like it ....
and well if someone want to help with the translate just tell me ... (;

well see ya

0 comments:

Post a Comment