Title: Do not hate me
Author: Hanalu
Rating: NC-17
Gender: angusta, Romance, Mpreg, Lemon
Couples ~ Yunjae to full
Cap. 4
I hug so quietly in the moisture that blond shoulder to the dark resting her head was clinging to her body so warm, so fine, so beautiful it made him calm
-quiet love with Yoochun Junsu this, when it happened , were together in his apartment. I told them to stay there for now, is that if something happens to hate me ... even more
be reassured That said, I knew that Junsu was fine and "good hands to go around worried ; NDOS, because I knew that his cousin's friend was in love with Yunho, Yoochun.
-god !!!.... and now that I leave here, I have to leave, I HAVE TO TALK WITH YOU ... .- Jaejoong was already talking more of how much, if Yunho found out that her father had spoken to commit insurance blonde ; to a lot of which 'he would feel too guilty to swim and come blaming suicide because lately has a lot of tension, stress and fatigue all that if it is gathered KILLING as quiet or as a poison kisses Yunho .... damn it! I was thinking, not in time to walk be thinking idiocy and a half.
-eh? Con. With ..- unless something happens in the dark right now suspect comenzaríaa Yunho and character not to hold the smallest detail, with my head, I said I would ; to early to help and ...
-I've said a thousand times you do not need you to keep dancing in that seedy place, I hate you
look-I do not want you to tell me I do or I stop, now tell me ... how are you supposed to do for Mr. Jung does not know that I'm alive eh? - he was afraid the echo of being told he will die, makes no more than 3 months, learned that the bride's older brother Yunho had been raped, tortured, murdered and severed a bum leg he had found a notice to local police and then the respective research had found the girl's identity was more than obvious that Mr. Jung had to do with this murder, the ugliness of the story is that she was a foreigner and had no family, poor mother to learn that her daughter had been killed in a extrañoy away from home and only for true love.
Sometimes love is synonymous with selfishness y obsesión sino que como humanos no queremos darnos cuenta de eso, nos volvemos ciegos por las circunstancias o nos volvemos muy caóticos, quien nos entiende? el ser humano es raro e impredecible y cometemos el error de decir “quien?” en ves de decir “por que?” ante lo ocurrido.
-Te iras a la india, ahí estarás a salvo hasta que yo llegue a un acuerdo con mi padre..
-QUE? NO!!! JAMAS! Yo me quedare aquí, no soy un cobarde si el Sr. Jung me quiere matar que lo haga, yo no le tengo miedo, NUNCA LE HE TENIDO- a quien engañaba? If fear was dying inside, it was rotten with fear.
-I do, I have fear of losing ...
----------
Corríay running down hallways with petroleum green walls and had a yellow appearance to old, the hall was endless, he believed he had already run over 60 kilometers. That night did not sleep with Yunho 3 months after they had been together, sturdy and robust men had usurped the place where the blonde was hiding attempt defense and trying to find Yunho, shouting his name but his cries were unnecessary, the dark never hear was not there just remember waking in another huge room with a boxer and a nightgown too big to be hers and that smell of alcohol ... I hated ~ ~ ~ that his front door was opened slowly as horror film which he was waylaid was even worse when the big table No carved mahogany was fully opened to reveal that his image standing in front of
"My God, save me ... ...
Grax to reading x ste LJ nn! ~ k also to push me and harass me in the icq are a goddess! and thanks for your ideas! the seemed much ... the next few weeks I have upload 5 ~ d k out my exams and I'm happy! wiii! ~ AKTF!
0 comments:
Post a Comment