waves waves ... aki
the third part ... no more shall jajajaj few chapters but I like it to my mind been generated in this fic:)
hexo I thought would be a ke fic one shot or short but not so short Kiza: O
chan chan! JajajajaXD
♫ ♪ ke
before I forget thanks to all the ke s read the fic ... whether comment of course ... is appreciated and always welcomed criticism seriously:)
good without further ado ... aki-third
------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------
******************************* ************************************************** ************************************************ Shipping News
Sunny and Tiffany were in the room now "boy" , searching his laptop information on changes, and other spells.
The problem is that they found too, from changes by any spell, miracles, etc.
The only one who caught the attention of Fanny was saying that someone could change someone else's body because he wanted so deeply, and felt guilty at the same time I thought that if told him he had dreamed of the day Sun anterior bother with it. Sunny
look at it and trying not to show the sadness I felt, I said to the younger - "I think ... We have no clues as to how this happened "- Tiffany felt as guilt began to grow, as he watched the boy rose from his chair and leaned back in his bed, Fanny approached the bed -" Bunny ... I ... "- Sunny look at her and then placed his hand on the bed telling him to lie down beside her -" Fanny do not feel bad, no one's fault, but I have to think of a solution ... Or will I have to leave here ... This is a school for girls ... "- chestnut that had settled beside the boy resting his head on the boy's shoulder, raised his head and stared after hearing what he had said, panic took possession of it after hearing this - "you're talking about? ... Go? You're not seriously no? ... "- the girl looked at him with sad eyes, the boy raised his hand and laid it on her cheek, for some reason had this new sense of protecting it, not let anything make him damage - "Fanny did not look like that, we know you hate to see you sad ... Also I have these new feelings of wanting to protect ... Let's see here, mmm ... you know you want to go but may have to do if I in this body ... "- the girl had done what I asked Sunny, had gone to lie down near the boy placing his head on boy's shoulder, put his arm around his stomach and squeezed, Sunny smiled and hugged her.
were so long, so that the dream they won the battle and fell asleep.
was after 1 PM, Taeng income in the bedroom, he saw no one and a gut tube, she knew well what was Tiffany Sun, like all others in the room, and feared , the worst, thinking seriously if she had been the one who stayed with the boy probably could not have been controlled.
I hit the door of the room as there was Sun and open response, and was welcomed by the image of Sunny and Tiffany sleeping comfortably on his eyes grew in size and shouted in surprise - " ; NOW! Hwang Miyoung what the hell are you doing!? "- Sunny was startled by the shout and jump what caused that Tiffany hit the ground with a small " ouch ", the boy got up immediately and help lift Fanny -" Fanny're right ? ... And Tete ... Because you go screaming ... What happens? "- the girl looked at him as he crossed his arms and frowning -" as to why? ... They were sleeping together ... What else did while I was not? "- Sunny I look at raising an eyebrow before answering approached the lowest -" that speak before you say anything because they never slept together ... It is as if to abuse any of you ... I'm still me ... I thought you were not thinking like me "- Taeng softened his expression and approached, closing any gap there between them, took his hand and said -" I ... Bunny I do not think badly of you ... Not you in who distrust the truth ... Sorry "- the boy looked at her blankly, then smiled, placed his hand on his cheek and caressed, felt like a heat Taeng invaded his cheeks, knew he was blushing, but was unable to break contact, look at him straight in the eye, Sunny was looking straight into your eyes, both meant so many things but not the time, Tiffany was watching, jealousy grew , an in it, and to break the intimate moment cleared his throat, both separated and looked away to the ground.
Without saying a word went to the room, sat down and asked Taeng - "and found some information that may help ??... "- Tiffany denied shaking his head and sigh and said Sunny - "no ... Nothing would give us clues ... If you think this only happens in movies ... It's ridiculous "- Tae nodded and stated -" if you will, but now we have to deal with this, I think we'd better wait for others to think to do while prepare dinner " - the lowest rose and before reaching the kitchen and Sunny was at his side, smiling - "Tae I can help? ... I feel a bit useless in this body, at least I can help in the work of the house? ... "- Taeyeon looked at him and smiled - "Clear" - was all he said, although he was happy to be there with the boy. Tiffany also wanted to spend as much time as possible with Sunny got up and sat on the kitchen table, and avoid that they had too much privacy.
That night ...
All the girls were in the bedroom, all had explained how difficult it had been explained because Sunny had not attended classes, and over dinner told how her day was.
Sunnyhad no appetite, so giving your plate to end Sooyoung, Yuri looked so worried - "Sun is bad for you know not to eat ... And not solve anything "- all turned their attention to the boy that was rising from the table and began walking without turning around to look at replied -" I know Yuri has, but I have no appetite. .. I really need the fresh air "- and said this was a hat and opened the door and went to the dark hallway, they all watched without saying anything, that's when I talk Tiffany -" although I do not like to accept this, I think it's my fault that Sunny is going on so ... While we were investigating, something caught my attention ... One page said that if someone wanted too hard, could make another person change the way ... And then ... "- Taeyeon lower short before the end - but it's impossible ... "- all looked and then looked Tae, she had fallen silent, remembering the night before, Tiffany spoke again -" Yesterday I ... Wish Bunny was a boy ... I never thought that would really, just that the situation with Amber made me wish things were different y. .. "- all looked at her, Nicole was the one who finally spoke -" do not feel guilty ... I ... I want the same thing "- all now looked the other girl, and began to confess what all feared, Jiyeon got up and looked, was the only one who had not said anything -" unnie as is it possible? ... Poor Sunny unnie ... She is now suffering because of you ... Should desire to return to the way they ... "- all nodded, they knew that the child was right, they began to clear the dishes while they all had a mixture of guilt and denial within them. Sunny
had approached so stealthily to the rear of the school, did not know what to think, did not understand why his body had changed, I wanted to mourn and scream and hit something.
was sitting against one of the walls surrounding the school, was looking at the sky and closed her eyes for a moment, he remembered what had happened to Tiffany, had kissed her almost unconsciously, wrinkled central or while keeping their eyes closed, this stupid body and your hormones did act strange, she thought she could never kiss anyone but the person he was in love, but that afternoon had found how easy it was to be seduced by a
soft lips.
And also reminded Taeyeon, and their eyes had met, Sunny had wanted for so long that most looked upon it to be closer, but never achieved, always seemed to evade Tae any time intimate with her, and first thought to have this body was not so bad if he could be near Tae, could make their feelings were the same as hers, and without warning she felt a soft fingers tracing the line of his jaw and opened his eyes and found some soft eyes and a tender smile, was well aware of these factions, in fact this aspect only showed it to her.
The girl sat next to Sunny, slipped her hand through the boy's jaw, shoulder, arm stroke and came up his hand, which I take and put it near her lips and kissed her, tried to comfort the boy, Sunny smiled, he knew very well that all the girl misunderstood, thinking it was cold, but the truth was that if he pass this wall we find a call of affection, tenderness preocupacióny, Sunny noticed how the girl shivered, took off the poleróny put it on the shoulders - "should not as having left, is too cold Sica, what happens if you get sick, you know that singing auditions are very close ... "- Jessica I look por un momento yantes de decir cualquier cosa se acerco y le beso la mejilla, Sunny la miro fijo a los ojos y finalmente la rubia hablo - " no soporto verte triste... Y saber que no puedo hacer nada me mata... Daria cualquier cosa, incluso mi voz para que tu estés feliz y sonrías de nuevo " - Sunny negó con la cabeza, se giro un poco para quedar justo frente a frente de la muchacha y tomo sus hombros, la miraba directo a los ojos - " no digas eso ni en broma, yo... jamás ante pondría mis necesidades o deseos por sobre los tuyos... " - y con esta frase hizo que Jessica, que ya tenia sentimientos por ella, fell completely in love, and unconsciously, following what your body and heart needed to take Sunny's face in his hands and pressed his lips against him. Sunny
opened his eyes, did not know how to react, but after a few seconds your new body worked against him and closed her eyes, feeling and carried away by the smooth feel of Sica's lips, his hands slid from her shoulders to her waist, and began to zoom.
few minutes passed and had to be separated in order to get some air. Sunny looked into her eyes, Jessica had a small tinte rosa en las mejillas pero imperceptible por lo obscuro, deslizó sus manos por el cuello de Bunny sus labios quedaron a milímetros de distancia, y mientras hablaba podía sentir el roce y la respiración del chico en sus labios - " nunca me imagine que mi primer beso fuera tan dulce... " - Sunny no sabia que decir, la frase lo dejaba atónito, no quería pensar que había robado un momento tan especial, ella recordaba bien su primer beso y había sido el momento mas dulce, sobretodo porque había sido con alguien a quien quería, y pensar que le había taken away something so precious to Jessica made her feel like the worst person in the world, but at the same time could not be mistaken, your body and your senses clamored to try again those lips, that sweet treat, and unable to contain their needs back to lay her lips on the girl.
0 comments:
Post a Comment