THAT WELL TODAY I had a
XD Turns out we did escape, Maria, Isabel and me and we went to Cadiz XD it was funny that we are turning a corner to head studies that looked at us with a face motherfucker ...
Finally, when we arrived, we found Iñaky! I was with a bunch of friends trip very nice also, but these people are the best set up, they were smoking a peta xD
When the people that she had to go we went to an exhibition of ceramic bearing Elizabeth's mother and was packed with children from toddler they were doing no paranoia dried small children and us as we aim to make the paranoia that ...
That laughter ... xD
In colegueo all with a small Moraza ...
colegueo Mary and I also doing these useless junk ...
unusable colegueo Pots ...
Maria and I ........ of colegueo
0 comments:
Post a Comment