Thursday, December 1, 2005

My Baby Has Broken Capillaries

cut_milk @ 2005-12-01T14: 57:00

Advanced Global Personality Test Results
seeking Vanity I think I drank too much ... Here was not like I thought ... fun ... I can not live like you ... can not relieve your morphine ... hurt me. The nurse tries to heal ... run as much as you want or can ... Until my tears dry ... you like that pill ... I improvements ... Mehaces damage ... find some help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Extraversion
70%
Peter pan complex
Chuck here on the floor where I left off last time. cry ... what have you done?
She is also a bitch ... So, maybe I'm outta here. Where to nowhere frustrated
I keep doing damage ... I have not moved from here ... where I left ... And all the pills were different Maybe I should