Valla takes xD and shit ... I'm seeing now I do not go and I'm pissed ...
Today I went to meet the sister of Elihu and I've had a great time, his family is lovely ... I laughed a lot with your mother ... that family so .. envy, jealousy, envy xD and good, at 9 had to be here so I had to go, and before I told Sandra that when she came home to pick me up and we would go together to Higinio but. .. the 12 least 25 and has not been so ... shit ... step higinio go alone .. dead or do that .. that I have anger. I hope that you are having fun ...
the end both plan a fucking party for New Year and at the last moment completely changed all the plans we had, that with our effort Jose and I planned, have gone to hell, I love esque ... 'm not going to prepare more than anything in my fucking life, you see how good I was sitting next to me about the change of plans, and above all the world called dogs everywhere ... for you to know that I did with all good intentions. And I think Jose too.
x_x all that shit a fucking Saturday and I stuck my fucking house ... I do not believe esque ... that sucks. buah ...
input
shit. How many times have I said bitch? What shit?
buah, I put one thing sadder than this post to make it doubly sad ... Alba paranoia brave.
0 comments:
Post a Comment