Saturday, January 1, 2011
Urdu Congratulations Engagement
I woke very early to see the Count Down and I had to install the Keyhole to see him but he was so saturated FujiTV not I saw nothing I could only hear the audio, but it was very exciting, in the face everything commented hibamos hearing, and I nathy sole, Jin estubo not preset in the countdown which made me very angry because it was one of the things I illusions, plus a story about Jin upset me a lot, do not understand why there fas-kat tun hates it, after breakfast and at 10, update the blog and download new year message to kat-tun and jin. Elita Chati with my friend at noon.
After lunch and afternoon I saw the concert of Kat-tun lol I never tire of seeing it, my sisters went to the plaza for a walk and I stayed here in the face, and reading fics, Jessica is crazy connect at night hahaha that crazy kills me with laughter, love her, I spoke to the 12 just to congratulate me when I was just xP brushing
I went to sleep late, part of the concert and my friends today nothing nteresante ~ ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment