Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cstrtok Number In The Form 2222-2222

Friday December 31 Thursday December 30

Today I woke up very early and connect to face book right away, I think I'm addicted to the jajaja, there Kikyome chan was dear to both say crap, but never connects to the msn uu but always see it in the face, students downloading the second part of the concert just estubo genial, fascinates me almost cry with Promise song but still bakanishi miss my dear.

lunch grilled chicken and vegetable soup, and then we did a review written for the Bible Study today, afternoon talk with Elita, and I hate to face a girl who is annoyed by silly Mizuko and began to offend uu

After the study comes back and bothers me with my sister because I never want to share things they buy to eat and I always buy the
I gotta eat I slept, a part of the concert, today anything interesting ~ ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment