Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lip Ink Inner Lip And White Ink Tattoos

I: Love's Livejournal Project!, Necesitamso Your Help for Haiti

After my fateful day before Christmas and the horror back then d Akello
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ohh my lap aba extra% T ^ T ~ ~ ~ * snifsnif * not to make it long and say things ... bleh
1 - At this time I deal with a very nice ^ ^, I have a great project I hope you like ~ ~ anticipating ... Inkigayo like to see? I like to sing all the music without having to meet the artistes or 2PM we all know, after school, IU, BEAST, and bleh UKiss of artists but there is always someone there k x do not know about existendia as DNT, Peter or december! * Kizas if conoscan * better not say more when I get them ready informre
Now the second
lol ~ ~ ~ 2 - I have 2 fics k x edit and I have a random slope and random XD but well
what excited me was another k ~~~~~ k Yulene went to CANADA ~ ~ k? ps to see Jaejoong! * O *! ahh me alone ~

excited before I go let me tell you something important

3 - HELP OUR BROTHERS IN HAITI, THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WAYS TO SUPPORT YOU MAY DO SO THROUGH PAYPAL BY YOUTUBE OR LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO HELP YOUR COUNTRY
now I am watching a channel of ECUADOR and can help by BBVA or going to the Red Cross bringing nonperishable food or bottled water ~ ~ ~ ~ CHIK @ Z! HELP! Coming soon ................

~ ~ ~ \u0026lt;333

0 comments:

Post a Comment