Title: His Life.
Fandom: Beauxbatons RPG Characters
: Demian Villeneuve, Melissa Villeneuve.
Rating: G
N / A : Prompt suggested by
Words: 680
Propmt: T
took off his sweatshirt and T sat. He rubbed his face. I had some sleep, and quite warm. He had been a bad idea to take the sweatshirt, the weather was crazy and had decided that the end was very cold that day. The shirt was sweaty. I needed a shower, definitely. That would clear, because with the early start that had stuck yawned every two minutes.
went into his room and left the sweatshirt lying on the bed. He pulled out some clean clothes cabinet and put it on your desktop. Then he took a boxer in one of the drawers of his dresser and put it on clean clothes. Then he took off the shirt he was wearing and left her by the sweatshirt. He took the clothes he had prepared and went away.
A few minutes later, the water ran over it.
was a short shower, to cool more than anything else. He had slept badly, and had risen to eight to go buy a couple of things I needed for classes. Because I was on vacation, but would not take more than a couple of days to get back to Beauxbatons. And I did not win, if I had to be honest.
Well, if it had to be totally honest, I wanted only one person.
shook his head, splashing water misted bathroom mirror and shower door. Dried with a towel and began to dress. But, when I had put on underwear and pants, he realized something.
-Dem ... "he heard behind him.
A shrill voice. Girl. A voice that made him smile, as he always listened.
"Your shirt.
laughed softly as she turned to face her. There was, before him, covering his eyes with one hand and holding out his clean shirt he had left your room. He shook a little, as if trying to draw your attention as he grabbed the shirt.
-Mel, you can look, I'm not desnudo. "he said.
- You better! The last thing I want is to see my brother naked, "said she. Demian
took the shirt and put it on. When he looked at her sister, she had crossed her arms. He shrugged, as if he knew why he was so serious. He laughed again and hugged her, ruffling his hair.
"Relax, Mel.
-just do not want to come back to school that. The holidays have passed very quickly.
- Is that why you such a bad mood?
"Sure. Why do you have to go to that school and not me? To you I got the letter when you were my age ... but I have nothing.
"Believe me, it's better that way. Sometimes I wish I had my not received any letter.
And it was the truth. He liked the magic, but preferred a normal life. He was also the only magician of his family. That was supposed to be what some called dirty blood . So I never talked about them. In fact, why did not socialize much. Well, that and he never expected to devote his life to magic. What served him make friends magicians if he knew he would live his life in the Muggle world?
was easier to be the edge and stupid Demian Villeneuve. If you had no ties to anyone, did not have to stay connected to that world when you finish school.
however, and although he had raised, not about to let such studies. Were interesting in their own way, and never knew when he would be able to use them. It was only a matter of not mixing them with normal life. That is, the life he led during the holidays. The life that his friends wondered at that boarding school where he studied. Life in which his little sister could not leave home without a prior examination.
his life.
-Dem ... "called Melissa, removing it from his thoughts.
- Now what's wrong?
"Let your shirt is wet because of your hair and are now wetting my hair and my shirt too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment