Friday, September 11, 2009

List Of Chinese Adjectives

Smiles. [Original] [independent Drabble]

Title: Smiles.
Fandom: Original.
Characters: She and he, without a name.
Rating: G
N / A : It has made me feel good writing this. No part of any story, not part of anything at all, is short, it makes little sense and have written a half-sheet that was in my room (the proof is the picture you will see under cut, and on which you can do Click to view full-size, but the flash will not let you read too).
Words: 81




I do not know if you ever have felt.
- What? "Questions, confused.
"That feeling that you really can change the world, your smile will trigger a smile after another, a movement that will never end.
"No, I do not think I have felt.
"Well is a nice feeling. Frustrating, but nice.
- Frustrating?
- if frustrating. For as much as you smile, there's always someone who does not smile with you.
"I promise to always smile you smile.

Then, I smile. And a smile lights up your face too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment