Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bionicle Stars Building

A fact is a solidified opinion. [Beauxbatons rpg] [table murphy laws, 30vicios] [5 / 30]

Title : A fact is a solidified opinion.
Fandom: Beauxbatons RPG.
Characters : Juliette Lefevre / Adrian Fronsac
Rating: PG13 Warnings
: In the first paragraph is a bit of lemmon, but almost nothing is already the end of lemmon itself.
N / A : ... Juliette is Juliette. It's great.
Words: 602
Table boy. Legs trembling, dim. An electric current mounting him from behind until she remembered that she was alive.
then calm.
opened his eyes met those of Adrian. Without really knowing why, she blushed. He just smiled before dropping to one side of the bed, without much strength. Juliette turned and hugged him, resting his head on his chest, and practically had taken the habit. He liked to hear the boy's heartbeat. As if something inside him said that the fault they were so fast it was all yours. But it was a guilt that he loved to load.
Adrian's hand became entangled in her hair down to her neck, down to his back, where they lingered a little longer, giving him a more relaxed touch that if that was possible. None of them had even made an attempt to say anything, because the timing was better without words. Juliette

raised his head slightly and placed a gentle kiss on the boy's skin, before rising slightly to position your head and stay Adrian next to each other. However, Adrian looked up. Well, who says he watched, says he closed his eyes toward the ceiling, and a smile on his lips. He touched his nose

with the boy's ear before gently kissing her earlobe. He rested his head on the pillow, still hugging him and feeling like Adrian also shook his embrace. Suddenly, he felt as if the words need be spoken aloud. Because one thing was what she thought, and what else was said aloud.

And if you read aloud, would be a thought and would become a fact.

"I love you. But that I not dicho. murmured.

Seeing Adrian opened his mouth, probably to respond by saying that he loved her too, placed a finger to his lips, and forcing him to say nothing. Because it was not all what she meant.

"I love you. Sometimes, especially these times when it could happen like the rest of eternity, I like to think I can. Think that at some point, someone will remove the door of your room or mine, while we are embracing in bed. Will make it disappear to be replaced by a partition, one can not break even with magic. And we have to go shut the rest of our lives. Survive on kisses, caresses, I love you 'whispered in his ear. As if just being together outside our oxygen. But it's not going to happen. However, I am content to know that I can keep dreaming while you're with me.

Her voice was very soft, almost a whisper in the ear of Adrian. Hearing the same Adrian who had turned, trapping beneath him, holding her in a manner with which almost did not let her breathe.

But I do not need to breathe. Because it was a fact, not just a dream. Because he felt better after having said all aloud.

Because I wanted more than I thought possible that you could want.



0 comments:

Post a Comment