Thursday, August 27, 2009

What Do I Write In A Sympathy Card Uk

if it's worth it ... [Beauxbatons rpg] [table murphy laws, 30 defects] [2 / 30]



Title: If it's worth doing is worth overdoing.


Fandom: Beauxbatons RPG Characters


: Lionel Fournier, Christophe Fournier Estelle Fournier.


Rating: G

N / A
: A Lionel being awdorable 5 years is a perfect thing to write.

Words: 1116

Table I had to take advantage of spending the summer at home, because at the end of that month she would go to Besançon and could not play anymore! Because
Lionel Fournier, his five years as a major concern was playing with his neighbor before the holiday ended. He scratched his head thoughtfully. If only I had the magic that had their parents, could order it fast. But he had not yet shown signs that he had something of a magician, and his parents took care to remind every time they had occasion. His father, Christophe Fournier, so into the magical society, always told her that he had begun to show signs Magic three years. His mother, Estelle Fournier, acknowledged having given to the age he was.
But he still had not shown anything.
This only increased their anger. Why he could not do things like they used them? He wanted! But however much you tried, nothing happened. He frowned, staring at the branch of the tree under which he was. It was not fair at all. And it happened.
One of the leaves of the tree caught fire and turned to ashes before their eyes, opened wide, like his mouth. He had managed to set fire to a sheet! Was magic was magic!
got up and came running home shouting, demanding the attention of their parents for their great achievement. His mother was the first to respond to their cries. - Lionel Fournier! Can you tell what's wrong? "Said the woman, somewhat uncomfortable.
- Mom, I made magic! He ... could exaggerate a little, right? His mother would find out. - I managed to set fire to a branch of a tree in the garden "she cried, pulling the dress she wore her mother nervous.
- Really? Oh, Lionel, my child! Estelle Fournier
never felt so proud of her son. He had finally managed to bring out his magic, and that was reason enough to throw a party in style. He bent down and hugged the child.
- Christophe, "he called, and while her husband came into the room, where they were, looked at Lionel." I'm very proud of you. You are a magician, Lionel, and Dad and me. Lionel

believed that he would smile on the face. His mother was proud of him. No, better yet, his mother was

very proud of him. He heard the footsteps of his father to stop behind his back, and Estelle is up again, still wearing a big smile on his face.

-¿Qué son todos esos gritos?

La voz grave del señor Fournier siempre había asustado un poco a su hijo. Pero aquella vez, él tenía grandes noticias y ningún motivo por el que asustarse. Su madre estaba orgullosa de él, ¿no? Así que seguro que su padre también lo estaría.

-Christophe, Lionel ha hecho magia por primera vez.-explicó Estelle, apoyando sus manos en los pequeños hombros de Lionel.
-¿De verdad, enano? ¿Has hecho magia?-preguntó el hombre, relajando un poco su tono.-No te lo estás inventado, ¿verdad?
-¡Christophe!-lo reprimió su mujer.
-No, no me lo estoy inventando.

Lionel negó gently with his head, staring at his father. Christophe studied him as if reading her mind or something. Maybe what I was doing, Lionel had never been quite sure how her parents were magic.

's smile relaxed his father, and got back to draw a smile on his face.

- That's great, "said the man, stirring the hair of his son .- teach us how to do magic again?
-Do magic ... again? "Whispered Lionel.
"Sure, Lionel. If you have made magic once, you can do it more often.
"But I did not know how ...
" Nonsense. Now we will go out and show us what you did. Lionel

wondered how his father knew what he had done what he had done in the garden. He shrugged lightly, and took one of her mother's hands guiding her to the garden, followed by his father. I was not going to leave what had allegedly made, because he had allegedly burned a branch and really only had a miserable ash leaf, but ... I try.

And his father would be proud of him.
"Well, Lionel, focus and asked repítelo.-Christophe. "Okay, but if I do not not get angry, right, Dad?

Christophe shook his head, and Lionel turned to look at the tree. He focused on one arm, and he frowned force, as if by squeezing her little fists were to pass something. Obviously, the industry continued unchanged.

- Any problem, son? "Said his mother, placing his hand on his shoulder.

Lionel shook his head and tried again. The branch did not seem undeterred. I was starting to get nervous and angry with himself again. Why had gone once and did not come out now? But if it had seemed so easy! Just had look and ... bam! The sheet was on.

kicked to the ground in frustration.

- I promise I did! I turned the ho ... the branch!

little more and discovered her little lie.

-Lionel, it's okay if you did not ... "began his mother, a little disappointed.
- But I did! Mom, Dad, yes I did. What happens is that now the ho ... branch does not catch fire or something. No fair!

As soon as the sentence was heard a pop and Christophe both Estelle looked up from his young son to the tree. Lionel turned, looking around what was attracting attention parent. And I saw.

The branch that had gathered seconds before was on fire.

- Take that! "He cried, leaping.

felt the embrace of his mother and smiled happily. He also saw how his father would stop the fire with a spell, and stared at him.

"You did, Lionel. I'm proud of you.

And if it were not for five years is impossible, Lionel would have thought that he was so swollen chest of happiness and pride to himself that he had grown to two meters high.




0 comments:

Post a Comment