If something can fail, fail [Beauxbatons rpg] [table murphy laws, 30vicios] [3 / 30]
Title: If something can fail, fail.
Fandom: Beauxbatons RPG Characters
: Juliette Lefevre
Rating: G N / A : My girl is sad in this drabble, and makes me want to cuddly much, but I can not, you know, by subject it is not real. Because if I were, I tell you that much squeezed.
Words: 945 [deka: 587]
Table
folder that was on him. In his sketchbook. He opened it, turning the pages as fast as he could to reach the I wanted. The sketch. It started, perhaps with too much away, since the page was torn and half of the drawing was hooked to the rings of the notebook. He made a ball of paper in his hand to hold back the sheet, and stretch again. The second was the final, and the road disappeared from the pad to be crumpled in his hand. Almost without realizing it was seen sitting on the floor, resting his back on the edge of his bed, as he stretched the two pieces of paper on the floor. Were wrinkled, and began to get wet by the tears that had unnecessarily tried to control. Placed them so that it locks, returning to form the sketch she had drawn. Adrian
Fronsac.
could not be normal it hurts so much. Never had hurt him that way, by anyone. Perhaps the pain was only to feel used. Nor had never been used that way. Because he believed in him, and his confidence was gone as fast as it surely would have disappeared clothing aunt who had thrown him. She was psyched that this could happen at first. She had convinced herself that she could not get anywhere with him. But in reality it was all a big lie to herself. At bottom, deep down, I wanted something to happen. He liked to think she would get it fixed Fronsac Adrian really somebody.
anyone like her. dreamer. Innocent, deluded and gullible. Were the three adjectives that were around his head, and all three were addressed to herself. What was I thinking? Everything would have been easier if he had gone to clear from the beginning. If she had not let go at your pace. I would have preferred a thousand times that he would have released all at once, as when I was at Beauxbatons. It was apparently to reject it would have been outraged for the rest of the day and Next morning he had forgotten his existence.
But Adrian had to give him hope.
Because when they had kissed for the first time he had let her set the pace. Almost unwittingly, was grazed his lips with his fingertips. They were wet with tears that still fall if you stop. Only she knew how he needed a kiss him at that time. They had become something like a drug, and suddenly he realized that he could not return to them.
She hugged herself, pulling her head back and leaning on the edge of his bed. He closed his eyes again, trying to calm down. But I could not keep his head to show him pictures at that time only hurt him. Because in each and every one of the images I had in mind at the time he left. Adrian
smiling with that smile that made her feel uncomfortable and that in turn will accelerate a little heart. Adrian around his waist with his arm, making her feel more secure. Adrian kissed her softly, with those kisses that had been established addiction. Adrian
Fronsac, ultimately.
She opened her eyes, trying to remove everything from your mind. I knew it was impossible. By raising its head again looked down. The sketch went on lying there, broken into two pieces. But I needed to get rid of it, urgently.
let go of his own attempt to embrace and grabbed one of the two pieces of the drawing. The first to break a corner, as both the sheet, weighing the options of what could be done. Then he began to break in half the piece. And these two halves into two halves. Then, in two others. And when that piece was just a lot of little pieces of paper scattered on the floor of the room, between his legs, he repeated the same with the other piece.
looked for a moment those little pieces. It would be impossible to redo the drawing but I wanted to because there were too many pieces to fit them. That was better. I could not bear to see each time you open the notebook. Find it and having to remember everything. The moment he had drawn, the situation, the smell permeating the only piece of clothing she wore.
You heart sank a little more.
running his hands over his face wiped some tears that were already half dried on her skin, feeling how his starting to become increasingly relaxed. He rose from the ground, climbed onto the bed and crawled over it to be dropped. He stretched his arms and hugged the pillow, as he closed eyes. I needed sleep, rest. Perhaps with a little luck, when he awoke the time would come back and be Adrian's arms after having spent a perfect evening. It was not to be.
Because if something could fail, would fail. As I had failed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment