Thursday, May 21, 2009

Who Is Hotter Than Denise Milani



stolen





thaly_black


in





imaginlusst


.

The procedure would be simple. Leave a comment on this post with a quote from a song that you like, or can you see that game, and a pairing of one of the fandoms you know I drive. You must also choose a number from 100 to 2000 (the minimum and maximum length of a drabble) and I will write Drabble on one pairing, basing the sentence (or the complete song) and the number of words to tell me.




Example:





Song: "I play my part and you play your games" of You Give Love a bad name (Bon Jovi)


Fandom: Gossip Girl Pairing


: Blair / Chuck


Words: 639



Fandoms: Harry Potter
, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Twilight, Beaux RPG, Originals.


Note:
not write slash. Well, like, just write two couples slash: Bill / Charlie (this is where you can hear cries of "mentally ill," or "but that beast, not write slash! ") and Dean / Castiel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment