Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kate's Playground Hotfile



stolen thaly_black in imaginlusst I think I know how it goes, right? You ask for a letter (not requested) and a prompt with that letter. Then a fandom and pairing inside it. Fandoms: Harry Potter , Supernatural, Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Twilight, Beaux RPG, Originals. Note: not write slash. Well, lying, just write to slash Pareja: Bill / Charlie (here's where escuchan cries of "mentally ill!" O ", but that beast, that in writing slash!") And Dean / Castiel. A. B. C. Tingling. Beaux RPG. Ad / Julie. To thaly_black D. E. F. G. Scam. Beaux RPG. Lionel & Cyrille. To nuryyyy [info] H. I. J. K. L. M. N. Ñ. O. [info] P. Paranoia. Beaux RPG. Ely / Lionel. To
thaly_black


Q. R. Rays. Harry Potter. Luna / Theodore. To


youretheartist


S. T. Shyness. Beaux RPG. Julie & Liham. To [info] nuryyyy


U.
V. W. X. [info] Y. Z. Meme stolen

0 comments:

Post a Comment