Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pokemondeluge Level Cheats

Wake. [Original] [Table 30 phrases, menteoriginal]


Community:






menteoriginal




Fandom:
Wake

Character:
Dimas / Adela / Eloy










01.
I fell in love ...




02.
date is fast approaching when ...




03.
do not live here?




04.
Obey me if you want to have problems.




05.
you coming now?




06. I can not [...]
if you see me.


07. If you can call it well ... [info] 08. Mine are not the numbers.
09. there a place I want to show.

10.
I love you, and that is the problem.

11. not belong here. 12. Come home, you're wrong. 13. How do you think ...? 14. Es .. that's the problem. 15. No te entiendo. 16. Ven acá. 17. Cállate de una vez y mejor... 18. ¿Y necesitas hacer tanto para esto? 19. Tengo frío. 20. ¿Oíste? Esa sí es buena música. 21. Nada como el sabor amargo de una traición. 22. Piérdete. 23. not an excuse for not starting with your ... 24. Give me attention. 25. not something I want or can fix. 26. wake up all on me. 27. How do you do? 28. Te ... 29. not invent. 30. Sorry .

0 comments:

Post a Comment