Title: Can you help me a. ..?
Fandom: It's Only Life
Characters: Other
Rating: PG
N / A
: Join the
dekasem
. I can not believe it is now the penultimate chapter ... Anyway, I hope you like it.
Words: 1433
Table
wind, and that caused that much to carry umbrellas, was half soaked.
And because his heart was a thousand to see that Adam did not show up where they left off.
- Raquel!
run because I heard his shoes hit the water. He turned, and saw she was headed with his raincoat rise, covering his head. He could not help but smile. Only he could think to do that sort of thing, which seemed to have neither head nor tail.
- Are you crazy? Come, stand under my umbrella.
"As if it were to instantly wipe my ...
Raquel laughed as Adam came up to her and lowered her raincoat once it was under the umbrella. It looked like the day she met him: tie a half knot, somewhat neglected. The half-soaked shirt, pegándosele, Raquel getting blush and look away.
"Well, what did? Any urgent report for tomorrow?
"Actually, it's not about work.
- So? She asked, puzzled.
Adam took a step toward her, closer. Rachel could see that smelled faintly of alcohol, a faint smell if you were not so close that it was him. He felt very bad. Surely this was a thing of the alcohol. He took a step back.
-Adam, have you drunk?
- What? No! If you know that I do not drink ... "on her face showed clearly an expression of surprise. "You smell
alcohol." she insisted.
"Rachel, please. I have not drunk alcohol smell to it was with some friends and you have dropped a drink on my shirt, right? Rachel
slightly bit her lip, not very convinced by your explanation. Well, not that she could call him to account. It was like his friend, as well as his boss, and it was not one to doubt him. Adam sighed.
"That I have drunk, dammit. I swear. I just want to talk to you, is it so rare? "Well, taking in mind that you are my boss, call me at this time and I do come here just to talk to me and that alcohol has nothing to do ... "But in addition to your head I'm your friend, right? We know from before you came to work in the company. "If you call known to shock us and talk from time to time by the office ...
Adam seemed disappointed at his response. His expression became more serious, as if disappointed or confused by anything. "Well, maybe I'm mistaken. May not have been a good idea to call. Go if you want me ... now ask for a taxi.
Rachel opened her mouth to reply, surprised, but not know what to say. Were you already? "That was all he had to speak urgently with her?
"Forget it, okay? "But ... Adam ... what did you say? I do not think that's a good idea. In fact, it's clear that it is not. I was wrong.
- Wrong on what? "Well, I thought you liked. He admitted in a way so clear, so calm, that Rachel was left paralyzed. I could not believe what I just heard. Not enter his head.
- clarification? Me? Spoke smelling of alcohol and called me at times that are not normal, in the middle of a storm, to tell me about it yet, "cried Rachel Que.es, frowning. "Okay, okay. I called because I was with my friends, and well, we were talking about work, you know? How absorbs us. They said they liked off sometimes with their partners, and I ... I realized I would also like to disconnect. - What do I have to do for me?
"Well ... you're the person that I would disconnect. Can you help me do it? Rachel felt dizzy. Suddenly it was as if it had appeared, and I feel much closer to her. I felt every drop of rain falling, looked nervous every change of direction in the eyes of Adam, waiting for your response. and felt his lips curling into a smile.
-Adam ... - Yes?
not needed a response. The girl's lips on hers were enough to make it clear what she meant. He hugged her, dipping more than it already was. He felt the rain fall harder on them and knew that at some point, Rachel had dropped the umbrella and had wrapped his arms around his neck, responding.
And she was pneumonia that was likely to be holding it. Security did not mind that his coat had become a garment unrecoverable.
it only cared.
heard Chase's voice from the kitchen, taking off his shoes. He wondered if came what she had left. No answer. Giant came to him, as I had suspected, but over the boy had been worried because he had something more comfortable than your jeans and T-shirt to sleep, did not think to complain.
addition, the clothes smelled like Chase.
"Just me being a bit grande. said, entering the room.
Chase sat on the couch. He raised his visa when he heard, and could not help but laugh softly.
-Ya you better. I do not see grace, I should have gone home, because it looks now, doing a ridiculous surely I will remember for the rest of my VIDA Sara snorted, crossing of arms as sleeves, huge bags were everywhere.
"Okay, okay, do not laugh. But, I mean you, do not look bad.
Sara raised an eyebrow. Was he saying, really, than a pajama sizes would probably be about eight superior to yours, there was nothing wrong? Or need glasses or not he explained.
"Yes, of course, I must be the sexiest person in the world in this Moment," he said sarcastically.
- Who says no?
The girl opened her mouth to respond but did not know what to say. He looked bad, angry, but did not move from there. Chase, however, got up and went to where she was.
"Anyway not have to be sexy to sleep comfortably, which is what you're supposed to do in my pajamas. Or maybe you wanted to be sexy for a special reason? "Chase smiled so naughty, and Sara's eyes narrowed slightly.
"Yes, of course, I have no aspiration in life to be sexy for you. The question is offensive.
Chase laughed at the comment and moved a little closer to the girl, putting her nervous. He bent down slightly to speak of hatred, and then whispered something to him he did not know quite how to react.
"But I thought you were not.
- Do not be silly, "exclaimed when he got to react, pushing slightly.
"Lately I do not like this habit of pushing you caught that, eh?
"If you behave like a normal person instead of throwing balls, throw yourself on me and make comments like that among other things ...
" With you we can not be subtle, Sara, live in your world.
- What?
Sara looked at him without understanding and Chase snorted. What is meant by being subtle? Perhaps should have understood a message through all that? But he made it very clear before you ask. He kissed her.
was not able to react to that, almost eagerly, Chase drew her to him by waist. The next thing was to respond to the kiss as if life depended on it. The boy held his head in his hands, moving closer to him as he stood on tiptoe. I almost could not breathe when you left him.
"Finally ... Chase muttered.
- And it was easier to do this from scratch?
-top of that try to be subtle, not to throw all at once, be careful of ...
"Shut up and kiss me again.
Chase smiled before obeying.
0 comments:
Post a Comment