you for my BD ~
Damn! \u0026lt;!!!!!!!!!! Ò___ Rays that I have to dream strange things with my family?! D \u0026lt;that shit to flirting with my relative?! AH?! AH?! AS ASLDFH ASKDGHASDGASDHBASDASD crap, that sucks! XD well at least that day I dreamed just eh ... a person who really excited me u_u it's so adorable ... and last night I dreamed u_úUu Envy ... and dreamed of a car, and travel, and .. eh ... u_u I remember more shit. A few days ago we saw a pleícula too copada! XD Llambes test of faith, and that reminded me that says Winrraza not believe in God 9_9 pfff ... also the protagonist seemed to Winrraza xD haha! I have to always see in movies someone as if he knew ¬ ¬ Uu is that it makes things more interesting to see if I make up everything in your head, it is curious that ends up paying more attention than it should for someone just to imagine things = _ = u ... is a bad habit, I know! But it's fun XD!
to see .. ah! yeah! xD before my ex had forgotten to ask the time, and I called to get him to pass, and then akudvkasudb aiosdsa as a sd sad asd sad ¬////¬ asudhaius HAJAJAJAJAJA XD! I'm sorry future are things PrIBES-wu ... ok, there is that XD! AHH! Above recognized my voice! (Or my stupidity). and said my name! KSJDHAIS UALYDGAUSYDSUAYDSA DASUD SA X'DD GOD! excited me so easy x'D aH ~ ~ * *
suspiropatético U_U more serious things going on, because I hate my brother! TROLLEY IS A GAY FUCKING SHIT O_O!! well fag! GOOD FAG! LOVE YOUR FRIEND AND KISSING IN THE BATHROOM! DASUDASUDAS! XD is that .. I get tired, you think too much and is a ignorant asshole asshole who does nothing but fuck o_o my Sister tb U_U that asshole. But hey, I'm tired of having to put in place just ignore him now xD ~ 9_9 say there is no medicine for stupidity
xD AH! And most important! I download several ViralxSimon doujinshi! are so cornered> D ~ ~ I've downloaded 5 or 6, there. Awn! Julieta Venegas song for Envy! *- ¬ * "are for me"
The mirror gives his reflection in everything as he paints it, my body has no weight if I hear your voice calling me. And I know! you're afraid and is not a good time for you! and for this, which comes to us going ~ ~ (8)
Time, mh! want more time?, look at me once the skin is not maybe what I feel? You are to me, I am for you! the wind told me softly with Solpo ~ (8)
you to me, ah me that the wind! Are to me, I hear it all the time (8)
0 comments:
Post a Comment