here
Today, or to say yesterday, I took a lot of coffee and stay awake to meet people hyperactive, but the effect was both my family was affected tb (?!) PULL THE IRON NOT WANT! I swear! XDDDD The Winrraza, Gaby and Mokona rulean, and I'll pull the bunge if I could and would love
BD Envy; w;! Simon and BD .... (?!!!) is Serena and I started watching Sailor Moon x'DDD! and Gurren Lagann's extremely traumatized me inhumane, I started to download the episodes, but had forgotten that my father was charged extra for downloads and I had to stop my progress multifaceted (?!). In the morning I got mad at myself for my clothes had not dried and had a shit o_o fog that would not let him be! and I was late to work because the bus driver is gil (x way I met my cousin there and talk about the family, hehe), and they asked me but I told him my reasons U_U "I was half an hour ironing the clothes had not dried by the fog BDUu" XDDD damn it, I forgave him, and a co-worker got my mail and told me to send mail but D: Uu ... as not XDUu (is the girl who lost a lot of money and they stole = _ = Uu). XD And the girl who "almost" admire "made comments about my gay XD pen tip has a goblin in balls hahaha" woohw that your pen exotic "x'DDDDDDDDD! is a reminder of my trip to Bariloche, then I take pictures to see BD .. with the pencil to sign me clients using a credit card to complete your details x'D
Ah! ¬ ¬ Uu today I fought with a u_u partner ... of playing xD walled us not remember that thing, oh, yeah u_u box (XDDDD). ok, now o_O is that I took too much coffee. It is because of the Winrraza u_u (?!) XDDD amuses me, and now ... Winrraza Mokona and got nicks xD characters in Gurren Lagann ajajajaja! * * BD ~ invading minds I have yet to interact with more people, but they are usually boring @ s 6_6 ... Sam's dog over ¬ ¬ he found meaning in life and I boast sensuality ** U__Ú!! D \u0026lt;PUTAAAAA! * Throws darts at his poster of Sam * XD haha .. well, not u_úUu as I love ... gave me a scarf for the new year, w, no one had given me nothing in the new year XD I'll never forget that and think that already happened .. eh ... 1 year from the above fact XD ... and I forgot your birthday = _ = u .... and the girl that almost-I admire ... = _ = U. .. devils. I will
ViralxSimon the fanclub! * Must remember *
0 comments:
Post a Comment