Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Driver Hp Voor Windows 7 Extigy

Akame Fic - Eternal Collection Artistic Kame

Well this is the first time Pulice a fic I've written several, but none worth sharing (mostly about anime ^ ^ u) but people who know me will know one of my biggest obsessions and weaknesses is the Akame, in fact is the only yaoi couple that inspires me a lot will have to see that the love of my life this lol and it really involved because of this growing obsession started writing this fic where I mix half crazy about most of the ikemens Johnnys, some sporadic appearances xDDDDD, if someone reads it and I hope it does not sound like boring xD

Starring:


Genre: Romance, Action (?)
Couples: Akame (and some more xD)
Disclaimer: No character is mine, unfortunately, only Kame in the depths of my imagination

xDDDD

ETERNAL


Prologue .- Humans have always feared that does not entendemmos. The existence of higher beings is something that no one can tolerate, because of that the past 12 purebred vampires were sealed for hundreds of years, but nothing is forever, in our own time would be born who would be able to break the seal when it does, the battle between humans and vampires will commence, there will be many deaths, much suffering, the world will descend into darkness, but victory is still undecided .....

Cap 1 .- MISSION

December 2010 Tokyo

The door rang insistently in that dirty room Pequena, Jin (Jin Akanishi ) awoke with difficulty in that old chair in the middle of a pile of clothes dirty, try to join but piercing his head and each knock on the door to more unbearable pain, but it was logical after having drunk so much last night, I walk with difficulty among the garbage, dirty dishes and empty bottles, wanting to kill this behind the door is that these alli!!> \u0026lt;jin and then recognized the voice chuckled and opened the door.

- What the hell you want at this hour?

The blonde (Ayumi Hamasaki ) I look flawless looking perplexed, smelled bad and her hair disheveled,

- These echo a shit (jin river miserably for the comment) "T" waiting for you in about 2 hours is better than you enlist.

- And that makes you think I want to see?

- Do not be funny, I disappeared for 3 months, how do you think this is the mood, give thanks that I found you first and not him, he would not be so kind

- I will come back to escape, this time not

find me - Do not be ridiculous SAES that it will, if I did he also can do it, what happens? because suddenly you back your freedom? (Between the bed and disorderly a lump starts to move between the sheets, a blonde (Nozomi Sasaki ) of about 15 years is incorporated scantily clad and with unkempt hair, rubbing sleepy eyes abosteza while giving a lovely image in the middle of this messy, dirty room.

-

Ahhhh I see - No, not what you think (nervous)

- The truth does not matter, you know, in 2 hours, ahhhh I wonder what explanation you will give Boa, this unbearable since
dropped out
The blonde walked away to get on the white convertible and went in a moment. Jin apesumbrado ruffled hair, had no other choice, was rescued from a horrible fate to pay a life sentence in prison for a crime he did not commit in exchange for life working for the "company" and could never escape. In a few hours later came together neat de la silenciosa adolecente y se marcharon en su motocicleta.

Enero 2010 Japon, Prefectura de Kanagawa,

Kazuya (Kamenashi Kazuya) era un estudiante de instituto, vivia con su mama y su hermanito pequeño, su familia era humilde,siempre habia sido de atractiva apariencia, tanto para chicas como para otros chicos pero nunca se habia enamorado de nadie en toda su vida.
Caminaba pensativo hacia el instituto cuando unos hombres que bajaron de unas camionetas negras bajaron y lo interceptaron, lo obligaron a subir a una de ellas, el creyo que se trataba de un secuestro hasta que lo llevaron a un gran edificio de una corporacion farmaceutica de nombre Kamenashi-Corp, lo guiaron a una oficina donde lo behind a desk waiting for an old man that looks sick

- Kazuya, right?

- Haii (said suspicious)

- I had said you were attractive, I see that they were right (smiling maliciously)

- which is exactly what you want, that will make me? because it brought me here?

- Quiet Kazu, do not know who I am right?

- ..... No. ..

- I own this company, and I am your father .... maybe you were told was dead but it is not, your mother never wanted help from me and I could not do anything, doctors have not given me a lot of time over life, I have no more family, so I planned it has to stay todo a ti, te reconocere y te nombrare mi heredero, antes tendras que cambiar algunas cosas, estudiaras para poder llevar esta empresa, clases de modales tal vez....y....

- (aun en shock) espere.....que estas diciendo? eres mi padre? todo el tiempo lo supiste y nunca me buscaste?

- Kazu, tu madre lo impidio y.....

- Pero estabas bien con eso no? pues no me interesa nada de tu herencia, si mi madre no te pidio ayuda seguro es porque te odiaba y yo no voy a aceptarlo tampoco (y dando la vuelta se dirigio a la salida)

- Tu familia...... tiene problemas economicos no? (Kazu se quedo inmovil en la entrada al escuchar estas palabras, el viejo sonrio maliciosamente)

Noviembre 2010 Prefectura de Nagano

Meisa ( Meisa Kuroki ) camino entre los pasillos de aquella vieja mansion, era de noche y la unica claridad provenia de la luz que se colaba por los grandes ventanales, la mansion era sucia y abandonada pero daba la impresion que en sus tiempos fue glamurosa y esplendida, cuadros antiguos de personas de otros siglos, esculturas de arte y muebles antiguos llenaban las habitaciones, al fin llego a un cuarto, el unico iluminado en toda la mansion, adentro estaba un hombre de larga cabellera negra, de apareicia impecable, cejas frondosas y labios gruesos, su nombre era Nagase ( Nagase Tomoya) y era un vampiro al igual que ella, posiblemente los ultimos dos vampiros originales que quedaban en la tierra, prendia unas veladoras en un inmenso altar budista dandole a la habitacion un aire mistico y religioso, el las prendia con los dedos sin hacer uso de fosforos ni nada.

- Que haces?

- Me gusta como se ven.... todas prendidas.

- Crei que de pronto te habias vuelto creyente

- Nosotros ya no podemos creer en nada

- Cierto, el infierno espera por nosotros (se rio amargamente mientras miraba hacia afuera en la ventana hacia el espeso y obscuro bosque)

- Estaras preparada?

- Mmm?

- Sabes a que me refiero, la llave esta por aparecer

- Lo se...... lo estoy

- Meisa.... sabes lo que tienes que hacer una vez we find it really

- I know, we have to destroy it before the seal is broken

- You?? (Tube no answer, she kept looking out staring in his own thoughts) Maybe it is equal to that, the same appearance, same eyes, her voice .... but will not be the same Kazu we met ..... the weight you carry is too big ....

- Got it (interrupted), do not worry.

- If you could not make it include (again He obtains no response) in December 2010 Tokyo



The "company" was actually a secret group of people who were doing work of espionage, theft, fraud, protection and in some cases asecinato.Trabajaban for individuals and sometimes even to the government. Some
electric fences were opened, giving way to Jin in his motorcycle was going at a speed fiend, went through a path surrounded by trees until you reach the large building complex, the cameras were following her every move is under the bike and took off her Liera her long hair helmet, Nozomi, the blonde teen is behind the low, the place looked with astonishment, as if it were a fortress, there were cameras everywhere, Jin went to the door where I spend a card by a machine after entering a code and it took an ID sensor body, the doors finally opened, Nozomi looked surprised, Jin had told him of the place but never imagine something like that, like film, big blue eyes opened when the door opened and told him to follow, she was dumb, but had established a good visual communication Jin, this is what made her feel comfortable at his side, his older brother Toma (Toma Ikuta ), was his only family, and it was Jin's best friend but had died while serving a "mission", Jin I promised to take care of it when dying, that's why he was determined to protect her, the sister looked like a small but admiration and feeling that she felt toward the fraternal presisamente was not. Came to a room and asked him to wait outside, then sigh, ruffled hair with frustration and entered, in which carrying out a reunion to see him come all fell silent.

- Do mo .... ...... (Said doubtful)

They were all sitting at a large table, chaired by Tackey (Hideaki Takizawa ), a man about 30, looking beautiful, but cold and serious expression, which commanded respect. In the sitting room 5 people plus, Shun (Shun Oguri ), who looked with hatred, his younger sister Boa (Boa ) who was Jin's girlfriend, Becky (Becky ) who smiled and saw the funny scene, Junno ( Junno Taguchi) who greeted him waving vigorously as if it were a party, Maru (Nakamaru ) who remained silent, but smiled politely. The same blonde who had gone for Jin hours before he was behind Tackey chair holding some documents, she was practically his right hand while the true relationship between them was a mystery, she went to Jin.

- You're late! I told you two hours, what the hell is wrong with you? - spit the elegant blonde behind the seat of Tacky

- Do not be so annoying, try to get time, but .... I had to ... do (seeing as the last thing said was staring Tackey)

- If tubiste to make sure, for 3 months! (Interrupted Shun) They were exposed and how the holidays? (The latter he said through gritted teeth, Jin did not answer and looked the other way annoying)

- Get out all of here! unless you (Needless to say twice all immediately obeyed, no one dared to contradict the voice of Tackey, Jin stayed in the room)

- Tackey ... is what you say, but let me explain ... I .....

- I do not care to hear, what you've done is to win it? Shun is because named crew chief right?

- I was much more qualified than him!

- Jin're so childish, stubborn and childish, and I'm sick of you, if ye want to go go with your alcohol and your drugs and never come back, the door is open .... (The blonde looked at him astonished)

- I .... (Jin looked toward the ground) just needed a break Tackey ...... I needed to think ..... that was going to do .... Tackey

remained silent.

- Taking little sister, I have become your guardian until you reach the age of majority, has 15 (the blonde river scandalously)

- Hahaha! So was the sister of Here, I can not believe what I was thinking takes to entrust to someone like you better have stopped serving drinks in a topless bar, beyond which would be safer with you.

- just see it as a sister! so stop meddling

bitter witch - A witch who did you say ?!!!!

- In you witch!

- Basta! (Both silent to hear Tackey) you gonna do with it then?

- She wants to join the team, I myself will train

- How? enter? What are you thinking? think this is a social club or what? ... such as ... (Tackey interrupted)

- think what you wanted Take?

- do not know, but that's what she wants.

- Well, you can train, but so your missions will only Class "C" at least until it is learned well

- What ???!!!

- please give a mission Ayumi class "C" (she laughed fun while searching through some documents, after searching a while found a few folders and gave another Tackey Jin threw it on the table, what reluctantly picked up and read)

- Protection?? (Ayumi gave explanations)

- That's right, this is the only son of the president of a major pharmaceutical company, his name Kazuya Kamenashi, age 16, apparently was recognized by his father the same GL or become the next heir of the corporation, his father is ill in a final stage as this will apparently soon to become heir to this so suddenly is normal to have many people interested in him dead, even though the boy was taken following living humbly with his mother and her little brother, her father has given instructions to keep secret protection, the boy can not learn

- just kidding right?

- Jin only obeys (Tackey said)

- But how can I do

- Use your puzzle, you have to work on deck and a high school student, and make your friend ....

- Queeeee? (Jin stormed out cursing documents, Tackey Ayumi laughed and fun.)


----------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------

jajaja Bueno and see what laziness and obsession produce
Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment