Sabroson EL RINCON
FOR TVXQ ^ ^ that name * pq ~ ~ ~ ~ ps when I cook and I remember them well * ps I will
ana ma% I have my last exam * Hallelujah! ps * and I got to prepare "DUCK SAUCE WITH PEARS AND SAUCO" the only thing not buy q * I forgot * was ... PEARS! ! OO! Aishhhh and it vere as well ps uu ~~~~~ ledir write this because it is prepared using ingredients !!!!!!! q
1 duck breast 1 pear
50ml. red wine 20gr. 1cda butter. elderberry jam 50ml. chicken broth Olive oil
pears should be cut in a fan shape
cut in half long then Across fans for butter can replace it Margarine and that is cheaper chicken broth are those that sell into cubes or whether they used the fund as chicken The elderberry marmalade can be replaced by orange Strawberry or having.
for fitting
30gr.
carrot 30gr. of salt alverjitas c / n
white pepper Preparation
In a saucepan, boil the broth with the wine. Let reduce by half. Continue to simmer and add the butter and jam along with the pears and cut. Give the desired texture as it moves. In a skillet, heat the olive oil hastq who smokes. Place the spiced duck breast. Allow to cool for a minute on both sides, after the which proceed to put into the preheated oven 160C for about 10 minutes drive. Once
fried pechiga cut into strips widthwise. Cut the same way the two halves of the pear. serve the breast by inserting a slice of duck with a pear. Put the sauce over the breast. Sevir
with alverjitas carrots and sauteed with salt and white pepper
remember that the breast can not be completely covered in sauce and that would cover the main part of the plate and we do not want to happen
THIS IS MY REVIEW ^ ^ Kedar ASI LES MAY FORM OR YOU KIERAN Q ^ ^
i37.tinypic.com/2eoim39.jpg
0 comments:
Post a Comment