Friday, April 14, 2006

How To Get Kates Playground Free

rant fuck that way



Middle
Middle
black daughter of my father
Media Sound fraction conflict Middle
think it's half of what cuarentigésima
thought of you before halfway between your house and mine would
thing as accidental half pain half?
I have a lot on its mind
's half biology and the surgery so bad that we continue
Your notaries only half-fun if we colgásemos both with the same rope
Moving forward in a half-black hole of yours, which the Half of my business is not

And I'm half me and half you


Crossing Two halves
two hells is not very tolerable

But if you listen
would learn to appreciate the difference between Being half
something and being halfway through
And I mean you as my half

And when I leave, is when I feel that you are my half important
I try to separate you but my blood run thick
try as much as possible
But
Mi half again, you return
and injure me again

And when I work up the courage and find a way to hate
feel a chill in the left side of my body, I realized that my heart doi se va con esa mitad
Y solo me queda sentirme orgullosa por haberlo intentado
Y por vigésima tercera vez, tu nunca encontraste las palabras mágicas para cambiar
Que

Soy mitad yo
Y mitad tú.

Estoy a medio camino de casa
Medio feliz
Por media milésima de segundo
La mitad de mi alma drogada
Y la otra mitad, mitad feliz, mitad triste
Utilicemos un cuarto de ella…



0 comments:

Post a Comment